Our Remodeling Process
The better you plan, the easier the project.
A Story in 4 Parts:
Our Remodeling Process From Start to Finish
Part One: Estimate and Design: 4 to 6 weeks
The planning and design process is the most important part of a successful remodel. We like to have 2 to 4 design meetings for each project so we can nail down all the details.
Step 1: Your Design and Budget Consult
Step 2: Approve Your Budget and Schedule Your First Design Meeting
Step 3: It Usually Takes 2-4 design meetings to finalize all the details
Step 4: Sign Your Fixed Price Prosposal and Set Your Start Date
Part Two: Ordering and Pre-Construcution – 6 – 7 weeks
We orders all materials and store them in the warehouse unitl they are needed on site. This helps avoid any unnecessary delays due to backorders or shipping damage.
- Cabinets have the longest lead time – they typically take 6 weeks to be delivered to us.
- We’ll send you regular updates as things arrive to let you know we are on track.
- We’ll schedule a pre-construction meeting with you 2 weeks before the project starts
Part Three: Construction – 4 to 8 Weeks
Most projects takes 4 to 8 weeks to complete, depending on the scope of work. You have complete access to your project calendar via your project portal.
1. Set Up and Dust Control on Day 1
2. Daily progress reports (2 times each day)
3. Weekly walkthru and completion list review
Week 1: Demo, framing, rough plumbing and electric, rough inspection
Week 2: Drywall, painting, flooring waterproofing
Week 3: Cabinets, tile, doors and trim
Week 4: Countertops
Week 5: Plumbing and Elec Trim Out, backsplash tile, touch up painting
Week 6: Final walk-thru and final inspection
Part Four: Follow Up
After a few weeks of use sometimes small adjustments are needed. We’ll schedule a visit two weeks after the project is complete to take care of any minor adjustments and follow up periodically after that via email or phone.
1. Follow up visit after two weeks
2. Final Photos
3. 30 Day Check in email
4. 90 Day check in email
5. Annual check in after that.