McManus Kitchen and Bath provides a single place where you can work with interior design and construction professionals who can help you create a happy, healthy home. We start each project with a Design and Budget Consult. It will help you clarify your design ideas, understand the remodeling process and create a Good Better Best Budget for your project. Click Here to Schedule a Consult
Pool House Kitchenette Addition – $10,986.00
Our Favorite Things:
- Cabinets to the ceiling
- Quartz Counter tops
- Glass subway tile
- Custom 60″ floating shelf
Project Summary and Costs
Good, Better, Best Budget: $10,495
Final Contract Price: $10,986
Fixtures and Materials Used
- Cabinets are 1300 series from Bellmont Cabinets. We used the Frame door style in the White Matte finish.
- Quartz countertops were Cambria Torquay.
- The backsplash tile was from Crossville Studios and is the 3×12″ – Bliss Element – Ice.
- The floating shelf is a piece of poplar wood from Redwood Bay Lumbar that we cut to size and stained.