Jack and Jill Bathroom Remodel in Tallahassee – $39,500
Jack and Jill Bathroom Remodel
This jack and jill bathroom had 4 separate doors when we first looked at it! All those doors were created flow issues and wasting space so we eliminated one (just removed it and drywalled over the opening) and converted two into barn doors. The result is a Jack and Jill bathroom that works much better.
By removing the hall door we were also able to install a much larger vanity and storage tower so now there is a ton of room for storage. A new tub and toilet was installed as well as new tile, a tile counter top and new sinks and faucets.
Paul responded immediately and quickly drew up a plan. I now not only have a functional bathroom, it is now the most beautiful room in the house! Now I am doing the master bedroom just so it can compete with the bath. Professional, creative, dependable, and a true pleasure to work with – I highly recommend Paul and his talented crew!
Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Drywall and matching of the existing hard coat plaster work done by Smith Construction and Repair Services
- The tile was done by Elements Tile and Stone.
- Plumbing was done by Mark McKinney Plumbing
- Cambria Quartz Counter Top Fabricated and Installed by Southern Tops (no website, contact us for info)
- The Homeowners chose the tile for the walk in shower and bathroom floor from Sellar’s Tile in Tallahassee
The demo, shower construction, vanity and finish work were done in house by McManus Kitchen and Bath. We also managed the project, met all sub contractors on site each day and ensured a clean, organized job site. We work with the same sub contractors regularly so they are familiar with our work style, quality demands and our emphasis on a clean, organized job site.
Bathroom Cost and Timeline
This project cost about $39,500 and took just under 4 weeks to complete.
Certified Residential Contractor, CRC1331326